Continued from Wingtip – Open for Play Testing
After receiving feed back from Play Testers, I have made the first adjustments to the Player Board. These are all changes for clarity, and not for game mechanics.
- I have added icons to the title space of each row, to tie in better with the habitat Icons on each bird.
- I have changed “Draw Card” to “Draw Bird”. In the same vein, the card Icon has been changed to reflect a Bird Space on a Bird Card.
- I have altered the dice on the top row, to show the first numbers that relate to each food type. And I swapped the colours on the food cube to match the numbers.
- I added dark lines before and after the Bird spaces, and around the text on individual Board spaces.
- Finally, to aid readability, to the action you take on an opponents turn, the dark background space has been replaced with a red box and background.
Continued in Wingtip – Bird Card & Rule Adjustments